Connecting to joy
Take the time to revive and renew your happiness
Are you wondering where your playful spirit went and how life became such hard work?
What's in the way?
- You feel stuck on the treadmill of life that gets faster with each passing year
- You're beyond exhausted and don't know how much longer you can keep going
- You're unable to put yourself first without guilt and spend your days buried in a never-ending to do list
What are you longing for?
- You crave time to simply be
- You need to learn how to be kind to yourself
- You need to connect to truth of who you are, not what you think you "should be" and be inspired by others on a similar journey
Join us for an exclusive women's retreat to revitalise your heart and soul. Learn how to upgrade your inner operating system so you can better support yourself, manage your energy and find balance.
Friday 10th September to Sunday 12th September
Spicers Guesthouse, Hunter Valley
“The power of a safe place, developing deep connections, feel completely supported and a true chance to be 100% vulnerable completely blew away my expectations of what I thought could be achieved in 48 hours.”
After this weekend you will...
Be able to achieve all that is required of you whilst sustaining your energy levels and feeling more empowered.
Have learned the ability to stop, self-reflect and make more self-aware choices in your personal and professional lives.
Understand how to nurture, find your centre and embody stillness as much as your drive for better, faster and more.
Better manage your relationship with your partner, your children, your colleagues and most importantly yourself.
Have a deep belief you are enough just as you are, irrespective of external markers of success.
Revive and re-engage with dormant attributes of yourself that can be incredibly powerful in driving the change you seek.
Take back into your life a range of practical tools and strategies that will deliver long lasting change.
“This weekend embodies hitting that PAUSE button in life where you get a chance to breathe, think, reflect, rest, eat, sleep and share within a nurturing woman's circle. Expect emotion, expect enlightenment, expect to come away feeling at peace knowing that you have dealt with some of the overwhelm that you carried in.”
We do this by...
Tapping into an alternate side of us that has long been neglected in our desire for a better, faster life involving more of everything.
Truly understanding the unique pressures and challenges on women today and offering insight and tools to help hold us in better balance.
Surrounding ourselves in the company of other women on a similar journey.
Deepening your awareness, helping you to understand your own unique emotional makeup and why you respond the way that you do.
Where you'll relax and recharge...
Spices Guesthouse in Pokolbin sits in the heart of wine country in the NSW Hunter Valley.
The boutique 5 star hotel has recently completed an 18 month renovation and offers world-class facilities on 40 acres of grounds overlooking the surrounding mountains and neighbouring vineyards.
The retreat has been designed to provide an escape from city life, with plentiful views, fresh air and space to simply be.
You need this if...
You prioritise everything else ahead of your body's requirements for healthy food, rest, and exercise.
You find it difficult to simply be, or be still. It can feel wrong or lazy and you judge others who take a more relaxed approach to life.
You can't really name your needs, wants and desires clearly because you've devoted so much time to other areas of your life.
You find it difficult to receive love and appreciation from others without using words like luck.
You have unrealistically high and unforgiving expectations of yourself and others, and your inner-critic is your constant judgemental companion.
You feel a sense of loneliness, despite rarely being alone, and want to connect with and be inspired by others who feel the same way.
You feel like there's a painful gap between who you are on the inside and what you're able to express in the world.
You need time to yourself to simply breathe, think and reflect.
- Friday 10th September to Sunday 12th September
- Arrive from 12pm, join us for lunch from 1pm, finishing after lunch on Sunday around 2pm
- 2 nights accommodation at the Spicers Guesthouse in the NSW Hunter Valley, 2hrs north of Sydney
- All meals, including breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Expert guidance and transformation from your hosts
- A deep connection with a group of open women who are ready to upgrade how they live, love and lead
Private room with ensuite
Shared room with ensuite
Introducing your hosts
Katie is a registered Psychotherapist working in clinical practice. She is trained in process-orientated psychology which integrates Jungian psychology and Eastern philosophies and offers a holistic understanding of the human psyche and can help you to uncover and heal the real cause of your struggle.
Katie also spent twenty years working in the media, marketing and creative industry and understands first-hand the pressure and demands we face in today's face paced world. As well as running her practice, Katie is a mum of Zoe, 5 and Benji, 8
Jo is a high performance and mindset coach who helps high achieving women create lives with better balance. She leverages her 20 year corporate career in large-scale high pressure roles to help women have it all, instead of doing it all.
Since starting her coaching and consulting business Jo has seen first-hand the benefits of putting ourselves first and shedding what society tells us we should be. As well as running her business, Jo is also a mum to Nikita, 11 and Stella, 7.
Agenda for the weekend
Everything on the weekend's agenda contributes to the transformative experience we offer.
Friday 10th Sept
- Arrival from 12pm for a 1pm lunch
- Settle into your accommodation and begin to unwind
- Introductions and inner self reflection work
- Dinner at a delicious restaurant onsite and evening chill
Saturday 11th Sept
- This day's workshop will be specifically tailored to each individual. You will choose which specific aspect of your life you would like to work with/ do differently.
- Work with a real example from your own life to enable you to understand your unique 'why' behind the way you react and respond.
- Learn practical tools and examples of how to create the shift you seek.
- Dinner at a local winery followed by evening chill and fire pit (optional)
Sunday 12th Sept
- Integrating your learnings across all aspects of your life.
- Preparing to step back with a new revitalised and sustainable approach.
- We will finish at 2pm after lunch.
Have questions or want to know more?
Complete this brief form and we'll be in touch.
We won't send spam and protect your privacy
“The nurturing and strength I got from you both has made a real difference to my mindset. It was the perfect balance of spiritual, clinical and practical - just what I was desperately seeking so thank you.”