Mar 18, 2020
I owe you a HUGE apology.
I was just doing a review of what’s happened in the last six months and realised how busy I was supporting women get their life back, that I haven't had time to share with you how you can balance your career and family without sacrificing your ambition or burning out.
Poor effort on my part!
In the past few months, our clients have:
- Learned to say no at work, stopped being the workhorse for the team and they're now able to get more of their real work done in the office rather than spending each night on the couch with a laptop
- Ditched the guilt, anger and resentment that's been festering for years so they can make room for love, joy and gratitude
- Discovered what was holding them back and had their mojo captive as they learn to tame their mind and ditch all the self-doubt that used to overwhelm them
- Built a life where they and the people in it are calm, organised and happy! Yes, they are happy!!!
I’ve been so busy helping THEM achieve these kinds of extraordinary results that I haven’t had the time to share with YOU how you can also balance the demands of your career with having a family.
For that, I’m really sorry.
Every day I hear from senior women who are at breaking point. They are running between all the different areas of their lives, never really feeling like their at their best or reaching anywhere close to their potential.
- An email from a senior professional who is working on the couch for hours each night and can't even enjoy a bedtime cuddle with her kids because she's so focused on what else she needs to get done
- A LinkedIn message from an executive who's relationship is very wobbly, caused by the continual arguments over how little her hubby helps out around the house, despite working fewer hours than she does
- A private message from a women who just isn't sleeping because she can't turn off the never-ending to-do list and who's health is now seriously neglected yet she can't find the time to get to the doctors
I've dropped the ball on helping you work out where to focus your efforts and how to get YOU real results.
I’ve opened up some time in the next week to speak to some ultra-committed women about how you too can thrive in your job without the fear of sacrificing your family or anything else in your life.
There’s no charge for this and it’s totally free.
But it’s not for everyone.
Here’s who I can help:
- You must be ambitious and be driven to work, knowing it makes you a better human and a better mum
- You must either currently be, or have the potential to be the primary breadwinner. This means you're relatively senior in your role and even if both of you happen to work full-time, you have the potential to go further if circumstances allowed.
- You must be committed to changing things. Small tweaks aren't going to get you out of your current situation, so you need to be prepared to go all high-achiever on fixing this problem.
If you want to put an end to the constant juggle, the overwhelm and the exhaustion and instead would love to laugh, have fun and be happy, then we need to talk.
Click here to book your session.